News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Showcase stuff

Started by Jade Elizabeth, February 19, 2014, 08:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jade Elizabeth

So I wanted to show off one thing I did on/with/in SMF that I'm proud of, but not my whole site....could their maybe be a showoff childboard to the showcase where we can show off tweaks and things, not the whole site? Maybe little projects we've integrated with SMF or integrated INTO SMF, stuff like that? Like one of my websites has a page that is integrated into smf and populates lots of data into it. Someone else might have something else neat?

For example, the post I'm talking about is showing my way of dealing with the who's online list.
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=518822.msg3671494#msg3671494

I would love to post another post showing off how creatively I have done my board index, and maybe another showing off how I've modified the SMF Links mod to show off great resources, and really improved the look :D. But these are all single things I want to show off, and not the whole site, and some of them aren't an SMF forum they're little things integrating with it. The site isn't ready yet to showcase...so yeah. I'm not sure where to post them cause I'm not releasing a theme or a mod, and I'm not talking about coding. I'm showing off finished work I have no intention of sharing, because I want to brag and be praised and doted on lol :P

:-*
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Antes

Codding discussion to discuss the idea, but showing the part of your site ? I don't see any valid point in it. Also you are not going to share it.

Jade Elizabeth

No but I want to brag about it. I don't want to discuss the code either. Maybe make a design discussion area - that would work for me too :D.
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Kindred

Or put it, where you did, in the building your forum board?   ;)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Jade Elizabeth

I didn't put it there? I can't remember. What a crappy place to put it XD.

TrezE

Quote from: Jade Elizabeth on February 19, 2014, 09:47:47 PM
No but I want to brag about it. I don't want to discuss the code either. Maybe make a design discussion area - that would work for me too :D.

I seen the site you designed, I loved the creativity, it was VERY unique.

Advertisement: