Take a look at this please

Started by JoeBenton2014, February 27, 2014, 05:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeBenton2014

Sorry if this in wrong section, I thought id put it under performance though seeing as it if performance related.

Okay so my issue is the website isnt loading. It does sometimes and only for some people.
This hasnt been happening for long and I havent installed any dodge packages either...

So here 3 pictures from 3 different peoples perspectives:

Just if someone could give me some tips to stop this from happening or where I could go from to make it back to normal :)

Thanks in advanced.

My website link is http://runepwn.net [nofollow] if you need it for anything

margarett

Please use a more suggestive topic... Help us help you ;)

Your site opens to me. If it happens to everyone, then it's a server issue and you need to check with your host. If it happens just to you, you need to try with another browser/computer or you might need to check with your ISP...
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

JoeBenton2014

Thanks for posting back man, how could i go about checking my ISP, and its happening to several people now mate

margarett

If it happens to more people, you should ask your host for help here. It's probably your server going down every now and then...

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

JoeBenton2014

Kk thanks for helping mate, but on my pc it dont load then when I remote desktop connection to my vps, it works there :\

Very strange

margarett

That VPS is the VPS where the forum runs?

Windows VPS?

AllanD

Not to but in here, but site is loading for me as well
Check out this great sites.
KnD Hosting

青山 素子

From some quick research, runepwn.net is on 000webhost. The NS records use that domain and the IP block belongs to Hosting24, which is the parent company of 000webhost and is also the "paid" branding for them.

Welcome to really crappy hosting.
Motoko-chan
Director, Simple Machines

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

Advertisement: