Help Needed for Converting to Smf from mybb

Started by hottesthero, March 07, 2014, 07:34:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hottesthero

Hi i have mybb 1.6.12 latest and i want to convert to smf .. but i have tried smf 2.0.7 with latest converter ... but only one error i m getting which i m tired of ... if please someone can help me out this and make me convert the database from 1.6.12 to smf any version i will be thankfull....

rite now installed is smf 2.0rc5

here is the ss of error

so please help me converting from mybb to smf .....

here is the converter i m using it

margarett

Why are you using RC5? Install 2.0.7 and pick the latest converter from our download page.

Anyway, I've seen that error happening, it should be able to fix it but please, first, use the most recent software...
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

hottesthero

Quote from: margarett on March 07, 2014, 07:36:51 AM
Why are you using RC5? Install 2.0.7 and pick the latest converter from our download page.

Anyway, I've seen that error happening, it should be able to fix it but please, first, use the most recent software...
i have tried with all the converters with smf 2.0.7 and other version also but the same error i m getting.. if there is converter for converting mybb 1.6.12 to smf 2.0.7 then please link me there.....

margarett

The last one should be this
http://download.simplemachines.org/index.php?thanks;filename=smf_2-0_mybb_converter.zip

have your 2.0.7 set up and try this. If it fails we'll try to fix the conversion errors ;)

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

hottesthero

Quote from: margarett on March 07, 2014, 11:50:42 AM
The last one should be this
http://download.simplemachines.org/index.php?thanks;filename=smf_2-0_mybb_converter.zip

have your 2.0.7 set up and try this. If it fails we'll try to fix the conversion errors ;)
this converter is for mybb 1.0 to smf 2.0 and i m using mybb 1.6.12 and also installed smf 2.0.7 so with this converter that you said its giving the different error saying path for mybb 1.0 not found.. and in other converter shows birthdate error... please give some resolution i m so tried of that error...

margarett

I will try to check that later, I'm not on the computer now

hottesthero

Quote from: margarett on March 07, 2014, 12:17:25 PM
I will try to check that later, I'm not on the computer now
thanks for the fast reply... but with the birthday fix script i tried still getting same error....

birthday error gone now see this error...

Converting posts (this may take some time)...
Successful.
Converting polls...Wrong value type sent to the database. Integer expected. (expire_time)

new errors came...

margarett

Yup, converters are a nasty piece of software :P

That's easier to fix ;) Edit your .sql file, find:
---* {$to_prefix}polls
Add after:
---{
$row['expire_time'] = (int)$row['expire_time'];
---}

Do note that this error occurs because at least one of the rows in your MyBB table, in this "expire tim" column, has a non-integer value...

Advertisement: