Thank You Mod for 2.0.7?

Started by wesniaphania, March 15, 2014, 03:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wesniaphania

NekoJonez

Can a "like post" mod fit your fancy as well?
Retro video game blogger, writer, actor, podcaster and general amazing dude.

Twitter
My Blog

wesniaphania

Quote from: NekoJonez on March 15, 2014, 05:53:04 PM
Can a "like post" mod fit your fancy as well?

Haha hell yeah it would...but i couldn't get the Like Mod I found active on my board for some reason... the settings show up in the admin panel but nothing on the topics..

Branko.

What you want, Thank you mod or Like mod? Thank you mod for 2.0.x is only ThankOMatic. For like mod there are several versions. Your target version is?
Strong people don't put others down, they lift them up.
A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.

wesniaphania

Quote from: Branko. on March 16, 2014, 04:39:54 AM
What you want, Thank you mod or Like mod? Thank you mod for 2.0.x is only ThankOMatic. For like mod there are several versions. Your target version is?

Thank Mod for sure... But I couldn't get ThankOmatic to work for me either.. O_O

Branko.

Part of ThankOMatic or whole? Did you ask in Thank-O-Matic support ?

wesniaphania

Hmm, can you provide a link to the latest version of ThankOmatic?

Thanks for your response.

Branko.

Sorry ;D , without live link because Adk-Team is not member of SMF Community, use Google search for thank-o-matic then choose smfpersonal.net.

radu81

try thank-omatic, it's working fine. the other like mods have limited features like: you can like only first post, no counter for likes, ecc
sorry for my bad english

NekoJonez

Since the mod author of SMF Likes Lite is still active on the forums here, my best guess is that he still supports that mod. So, that might be more interesting ;)
Retro video game blogger, writer, actor, podcaster and general amazing dude.

Twitter
My Blog

wesniaphania

Quote from: Branko. on March 16, 2014, 04:09:13 PM
Sorry ;D , without live link because Adk-Team is not member of SMF Community, use Google search for thank-o-matic then choose smfpersonal.net.

I found ThankOMatic version for 2..0.4 with a google search...when I tried to install it reads
QuoteThe package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF."

@Nibogo
same message for that Mod
QuoteThe package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.

I've got SMF 2.0.7

SIGHHH

What about this Advanced option
QuoteSometimes packages are locked to early versions of SMF but remain compatible with a newer version. Here you can choose to "emulate" a different SMF version within the package manager.

Emulate Version:

That what I need to do?

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

wesniaphania

Quote from: margarett on March 17, 2014, 10:31:48 AM
How can I install a mod that doesn't work in my SMF version?

Ughhh that worked for the LiteLikeMod but I need to pay to use all the features...

I cant get any of the ThankYou and Like mods to work..some showed it's installed but nothing shows up..

Think maybe it has something to do with me having this insalled?
http://www.smfpacks.com/alertmod
That never worked either lol

and everytime i try to unistall it this message appears
QuoteError in Package Installation
At least one error was encountered during a test installation of this package. It is strongly recommended that you do not continue with installation unless you know what you are doing, and have made a backup very recently. This error may be caused by a conflict between the package you're trying to install and another package you have already installed, an error in the package, a package which requires another package that you don't have installed yet, or a package designed for another version of SMF.
SIGHHH

Nibogo

Well if you've errors in files there is the reason why alerts isn't working. You should open a ticket at my website with that info, and in anycase one mod that wasn't property installed shouldn't affect the others (likes lite nor thank-o-matic).

wesniaphania

Quote from: Nibogo on March 18, 2014, 06:59:19 AM
Well if you've errors in files there is the reason why alerts isn't working. You should open a ticket at my website with that info, and in anycase one mod that wasn't property installed shouldn't affect the others (likes lite nor thank-o-matic).

Ok I just might do that. :)

In the meantime do you think it's safe to uninstall that alertsmod?

wesniaphania

Ahh turns out it's the LogoOff theme I've been using..I switched to a regular SMF theme and it worked...

wesniaphania

Quote from: Nibogo on March 18, 2014, 11:40:37 PM
I'm sorry, but I'm unable to give support here. You can do it at my website.

I joined. :) My topic is awaiting approval

Advertisement: