Looking for help with github ribbon code

Started by ApplianceJunk, March 16, 2014, 09:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chen Zhen

Mac OSX version is located here:
http://users.skynet.be/mgueury/mozilla/

Did the correction fix the behavior within Safari? I do not have the issue on any of the 5 popular browsers I test with.

My SMF Mods & Plug-Ins

WebDev

"Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune." - Noam Chomsky

ApplianceJunk

Chen Zhen

ApplianceJunk,

Some show as warnings instead of errors because the browser is designed to fix most of them. However, you need to fix most of the ones that say warning & should not expect the browser to do that for you. There are misdemeanor warnings that can be ignored but you will have to learn which ones. I already provided you with the 2 standard ones you can ignore from smf default templates. All of the non-closed tags need to be fixed whereas some are closed within the initial opening tag (ie link, img, etc.) but some are closed with an additional closing tag (ie. div, span, p, script, etc.)

My SMF Mods & Plug-Ins

WebDev

"Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune." - Noam Chomsky

Chen Zhen

My SMF Mods & Plug-Ins

WebDev

trot12345

Ok, tried using through which even though next to nothing altered.

Simply to be assured we all fully understand one another when i indicate proceed Come on, man I wants the specific lace through which to remain the specific area simply because all of those some other website page scrolls.

No longer use while Today i am with the expression 'float' effectively.

ApplianceJunk

Looking at trot12345 other post non of them make sense.

Advertisement: