News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Menu on left? Like here...?

Started by InspecterJ, October 05, 2005, 06:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InspecterJ

Quick question...how do i get a menu on the left like this site has, I'm sorta new to this forum and would like to start using it on my site in place of another, mainly cause this set up looks very nice so would like one like it...

xenovanis

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

InspecterJ

I was hoping there might be some form of script to install it to just add the feature? or am I not that lucky?

EDIT:

I was saying this cause you know how on the forum it has the menu on top that can be hidden, is there a way to just move it ot the left and be able to add/remove modules and stuff?

and yes, I've only had the forum installed a few hours and just been playing aorund and havent done much looking into it, but was hoping to save a few hours

xenovanis

You could always integrate with Joomla or MKPortal. Or take a look at the SimplePortal mod.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Advertisement: