News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

SMF Ajax problem

Started by sate, March 24, 2014, 12:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sate

Hi guys.

I am using SMF 2.0.7 and recently I've noticed that when I check my stats center and click on some month , the table with results do not expand. Also the captcha pictures do not show and basicly some ajax functions do not work. I have nothing changed on my forum since 2.0.7 release. Also on Google Chrome users cannot use "quote" cause it freez on "loading" and that's it.  Any ideas ?

Chas Large

Has your host changed anything? Does the PHP version of your host meet the requirements for SMF?
My Modifications :)  My Forum

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

sate

They say they did not change anything, but I did not change also. Will tell them again

sate

The host has all the requirement for the SMF. Anyone got some other ideas ?

Kindred

sounds like you either have a mod which is interfering with the javascripts... or you installed some sort of script blocker on your PC which is doing so
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

sate

Well without doing anywhing on my website the problem is gone. Maybe something in the host was the problem... ANyway thanks for your support

Advertisement: