Help...Fatal Error.

Started by DOSO, March 25, 2014, 07:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DOSO

Greetings, I was reading a thread by a member named Koolfunny, I am having the same problem on my forum.  I installed SMF 2.0.7, and when I tried to go to the package manager, I kept getting a blank white screen.  So, I went to my host, and tried to roll back to version 2.0.6.  I finally installed 2.0.6, and when I went to access my forum, I got the line:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function loadTheRememberText() in /home/content/28/8309328/html/forum/Sources/Load.php(2151) : eval()'d code on line 435 .

I have been trying to see what code works to fix the problem.  This problem is a pretty difficult one to solve.  I found the loadTheRememberText() function in the YouTube Integrated Mod ver. 0.1 Subs-youtube.php file. 

It keeps saying that there's a call to an undefined function.  I am not sure what to do next.

If anybody has any solutions, please let me know; as this problem was just fine until I updated my forum from my GoDaddy host.  Something got lost in the process.

AllanD

I don't know if this will help but there are alot of posts about godaddy and mod-security needing to be configured. Here is another that might help you alittle better.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=516289.0
Check out this great sites.
KnD Hosting

DOSO

Quote from: AllanD on March 25, 2014, 10:14:29 AM
I don't know if this will help but there are alot of posts about godaddy and mod-security needing to be configured. Here is another that might help you alittle better.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=516289.0

Thanks.  I will try to see if it does.

Dzonny

Hello there,

The problem seems to be that you're trying to call that function somewhere although it's not defined.
Go ahead and try to find loadTheRememberText();    in your index.template.php file and just remove it to see if that helps.

DOSO

Quote from: Dzonny on March 25, 2014, 07:19:09 PM
Hello there,

The problem seems to be that you're trying to call that function somewhere although it's not defined.
Go ahead and try to find loadTheRememberText();    in your index.template.php file and just remove it to see if that helps.

Thanks. I will try and see what happens. 

kat

* K@ wonders how this went...

Advertisement: