News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Dokuwiki Integration for authentication ?

Started by ca99uk, March 28, 2014, 09:10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ca99uk

Hello Everyone,

I have been trying to get the latest build of dokuwiki integrated with my smf 2.x forums. Just for user authentication and groups ACLs nothing too complicated. I was looking at the authmysql plugin: www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:authmysql [nofollow]

But there doesnt seem to be any upto date documentation on the dokuwiki website. I thought this was going to be something straight forward that lots of people had done, but guess I am either wrong or totally thick for not being able to figure it out, the latter is entirely a possibility :)

I just wondered if anyone has dokuwiki integrated with SMF 2.x and could provide any tips / help with getting it working.

I am not a web expert or coder by any means so any help is gratefully received.

Thank you. 

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

ca99uk

So does that mean there is no working integration with dokuwiki?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: