v1.1.19 -> V2.0.7 Thank-o-matic

Started by richwig83, March 29, 2014, 10:42:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

richwig83

When upgrading, are the Thank-o-matic stats carried across? Is if just a case of installing the latest version of thank-o-matic?

Thanks
Rich

kat

Try the mod's support topic, Rich. The author will have more knowledge, about that, that we do. It MIGHT even be covered, already, there. Or, perhaps, on the mod's download page. :)

kat

Hmmm... Reading around, it seems that the mod's being killed by updates to PHP, too.

Getting it to work with SMF v2 might be a Hell of a job, I'm afraid. If your host updates PHP anytime, soon, that might kill it, anyway. :(

richwig83

OK, thank you. Its no big deal really, its a bit of a meaningless feature anyway.

kat

No problem. Sorry that I couldn't be of more help, to be honest. :(

Kindred

if that is one of the ADK mods, thenyou need to ask over on their own site... they took all their mods out of the SMF site because they had a minor disagreement with who we allowed on the team.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

richwig83

Quote from: Kindred on March 29, 2014, 07:26:18 PM
if that is one of the ADK mods, thenyou need to ask over on their own site... they took all their mods out of the SMF site because they had a minor disagreement with who we allowed on the team.

Ahhhh that would explain it.  ;D  Thank you.

richwig83

Just incase this gets "googled" The statistics do get carried over in the upgrade  :D

richwig83

Well.... it seemed to work with 2.0.7. But now it does seem to not like 2.0.8

Kindred

again... it ios up to the mod author to provide support for their mods...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

richwig83

Looks like we will be scrapping that function then when we finally upgrade. Shame....

Advertisement: