SP's 'Recent Image Attachments' block Vs 'Custom BoardIndex View' mod conflict

Started by FemR, April 05, 2014, 03:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FemR

Hello all,

I use SimplePortal 2.3.5 (SP) block - 'Recent Image Attachments' - to display latest images posted on the forum. Works great on its own.

I have ran into an issue though - this SP block and 'View Only Boards' (Custom BoardIndex View) SMF mod don't seem to play nice together.

Due to the mod linked above, the image block tries to pull and display even the images from the boards that are only partially visible (View index/topics only) to the 'regular member' usergroup (the ones without permission to actually see the topic contents of such board).

Could I please get some coding assistance on how to fix that? Will gladly pay five dollars to have it fixed. Thanks!

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Deaks

have you contacted the mod author asking if they can look into the support requests in the topic?

These are the people that can help the best I am afraid.
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

FemR

Deaks

hes the one that knows the mod, ill try recreate the issue myself see if I can get it working but need to do a report first.
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

FemR

OK I just sent him PM, maybe he gets email notice since he doesn't log in here.

Thanks very much for looking into it yourself, would be awesome to get some progress on this issue. My PHP skill is too limited to fix this.

Advertisement: