Collapse problem

Started by xvision, April 10, 2014, 05:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xvision

Hello guys, I am using the latest version of smf 2.0.7 and i have installed the GearBox theme of DzinerStudio.

I have noticed that the collapse icon which is in top right corner of forum isn`t working properly.
So i will try to explane you the problem as best as i can with some screenshots.

When you open my website www .forum.l2flash.com check out this part of forum :

This yellow collapse button in top right corner after click moves the text "General Category" and "Unread Posts" and itself few pixels top, after click it wont be centrated as it should be.
Here is the results after click:

Do anyone have any idea what could be the problem and how could i fix this ?
Thank you very much.

kat

Your best bet, oddly enough, would be to ask Dziner Studio...

Herman's Mixen

you use a hacked version wich is not compatible, to the latest smf just jump over to Dzinerstudio and buy the theme ;)
Met vriendelijke groet, The Burglar!

House Mixes | Mixcloud | Any Intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent.
It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Former Godfather of our dutch community ;)

xvision

Quote from: Herman's Mixen on April 10, 2014, 05:41:27 PM
you use a hacked version wich is not compatible, to the latest smf just jump over to Dzinerstudio and buy the theme ;)

How can be my theme hacked.. I bought it of an friend which have bought the teme from DzinerStudio long time ago..

kat

Buying off a friend is not buying from dzinerstudio.

Your friend needs a slap.

Topic locked.

Advertisement: