News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

table tags don't work in signature in my forum

Started by brynn, April 13, 2014, 09:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brynn

Quote from: Kindred on April 20, 2014, 09:59:42 AM
thanks Nuttysman...      That was my first thought, but I also thought that was the first thing that brynn tried disabling...     <$1alt="" title="" onresizestart="return false;" id="smiley__$2" style="padding: 0 3px 0 3px;" />

No, I haven't tried disabling Signature Area BBCode Buttons  v 2.0.3.....or, I guess you mean uninstall the mod?

I uninstalled Table Plus BBCodes 1.2, because I thought the problem was with that mod.  But now, since I can't make any edits to my signature in wysiwyg mode (whether I use any buttons or not) I think the problem must be somewhere else.

Possibly off topic -- but note the weird code in the quote.  All I did was click the Quote button from Kindred's msg.  I still have wysiwyg mode enabled after testing earlier, and I think that's where the weird code in the quote came from.

I'm starting to think the wysiwyg editor has some "issues"....or maybe I should say, more issues than I was already aware of.  I think I'm just going to stop using it.  That would solve everything!!

Edit
Yes, taking the editor our of wysiwyg mode (via profile) got rid of that extra code in the quote!

Kindred

yeah....   the 2.0.x wysiwyg is problematic.   It was a good idea, but has a number of known issues...   which is why it was replaced in 2.1 :)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

brynn

Ok, I'm just gonna stop using it, and I'll mark this solved.

Thanks for everyone's help!  I really appreciate your patience  :)

Advertisement: