News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Problem with a mod that doesn't seem to be supported now.

Started by CerebralJam, April 17, 2014, 09:02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CerebralJam

Hi there, I wasn't sure where to post this, but am hoping someone out there can help me anyway.  I have looked in the mod section and the mod Ultimate Profile has not been updated in the support thread since 2009.  It has been working fine for me, until today, I noticed when I tried to access my own profile, there is a link in there for 4shared that appears to have been deleted by the 4shared website - along with my membership!  :D  I've been away/quiet for a long time.

Anyway, my problem is, when I click my profile I immediately get transferred to 4shared with a 'this file is no longer available for download' message.

How do I get into the profile, database file?  I've tried looking via mysql but the fields I require to edit are not on my profile list it throws up.  The only time I see ultimate profile is in the packages list and I don't know what to do here as it doesn't give specific members profile details.  Does anyone know where this stuff is stored?  Whatever and how disable this link?  It is not giving me a chance to do so - the redirect is so swift.  It wasn't doing this before.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

CerebralJam

Can somebody please delete this notice/post as I have now solved this problem and posted in the Ultimate Profile support thread.  It seemed to have more replies than I originally found, and, yeah.  Sorted!  Thank you. ;)  I am unable to delete my own new topics ...

Advertisement: