News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Remove Most Online Ever

Started by RichsBallPythons, April 17, 2014, 07:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichsBallPythons

Where at in settings or coding can I remove this from the forum.

margarett

BoardIndex.template.php, that's where you can take out that displayed info.
AFAIK there is no setting to show/not show it
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

RichsBallPythons

Thanks found that, do you know where the date is changed.

the date has not changed in months and the number has been a lot higher then it shows.

', $txt['most_online_ever'], ': ', comma_format($modSettings['mostOnline']), ' (', timeformat($modSettings['mostDate']), ')

Not sure where in phpadmin DB it is to edit the date.

RichsBallPythons

Or if there is a wa to reset the value back to 0 so it updates the date to today

margarett

Look in the table smf_settings
I'm not on the computer right now so I can't tell you exactly what are the field names

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

RichsBallPythons

Quote from: margarett on April 17, 2014, 08:15:07 PM
Look in the table smf_settings
I'm not on the computer right now so I can't tell you exactly what are the field names

Was just in there in myphpadmin, and it allows you to change most online ever and date, but the date dont update on the forum. I dont want to delete anything there for cause of error.

margarett

You need to empty your forum cache ;)

RichsBallPythons

I did the Empty the file cache
This function will empty out the file cache should you need it to be cleared.

Date still not updated. Is there another area inside settings that does this. I was in the Maintenance under Routine.

Advertisement: