[FREE] Have a question about creating a board that does not move threads.

Started by TRR, April 18, 2014, 07:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRR

I would like to create a reference board and prevent the threads from moving with updates. All the threads will be created by me and need to stay in numerical order. Can anyone tell me if this is possible or what needs to be done to do it?

Thanks in advance.

-Erik

Kindred

not with the basic installation.

if you install one of the default board-sort-order mods, I think you can sort by original-post date.

but, it sounds like you are trying to shoe-horn a forum into something that a forum is not intended to be...

maybe articles, knowledgebase or FAQ would be a better option fro your specific requirements?
There are mods to do each of those...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

TRR

Thank you for the reply, I will look into those. This is only one section of my forum, as it is based on militaria, where reference to original items is important. Instead of having to search the entire forum for original examples, I want members to go to one board that has archived references.

This is my first experience with a forum, so I still trying to learn everything that can be done.

Advertisement: