Move post to another board and re-direct

Started by EL34, April 18, 2014, 07:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EL34

I just moved a post to another board and was expecting a re-direct message left behind in the original board like I had in 1.1.19

There was no re-direct post left in the original board and there was no option to choose when I was moving it

Where is that setting, I can't seem to find it?

Thanks
smf 2.0.7
Forum History -> EZBoard -> YABB -> SMF 1.1.19 -> SMF 2.0.19

Kindred

It still does that in 2.0.x. Afaik, there is no setting to turn this on or off... The addition of the redirect or not is chosen each time...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

EL34

Hmmm, I have done two post moves and neither one has left behind a re-direct post in the original board?

Kindred

Hmmmmmm... Maybe a mod? Because it is certainly active on every 2.0.x forum that I use, including this one...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

EL34

Ahhh, I see why now

I was viewing the board and all the topics on that page
Checking a topic and using the Move selected to: on the drop down list does not offer re-direction

If you go into the topic itself and use the move button there, it does offer re-direction

Been a while since I moved a topic
My mods usually do all that stuff

Kindred

ah yes. :)   Right...  because if you are using the "bulk" tool, it is dealing with even a single move as if you were doing multiple moves.
Слaва
Украинi

EL34

Advertisement: