News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

can't post messagge

Started by Pedro06, April 19, 2014, 10:31:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro06

Hi!

I can't post messagge on the board. It worked nicely a few days back but not now. When I write  the messagge in the box all fine, but when y choose "post" this messagge appear:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Sincerely  Pedro

margarett

Hi and welcome to SMF ;)

Well, things just don't stop working for no reason. Contact your host and ask them if they changed something. Also, have them to check server logs. Something happened :)

Who is your host?
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Pedro06

Thank you!

My host is hxxp:imhosted.com [nonactive]

I tried to, well infact  I did put a new logo on the forum but I don't know if the problem already was there before doing it.
After that I tried to post and get the messagge described. Then I removeed the logo to see if that was who caused the
problem, but nothing changed then. I then also uploaded all the packages again. Could be a database problem?

Pedro

margarett

I think not.

You should really contact your host.

If you want to be totally safe that there is nothing wrong on your side, backup all you have and load a fresh set of files.
http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/How_to_upload_a_fresh_set_of_files
If you have the same problem after this, well, your host really needs to search for issues on their side.
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Pedro06

Thanks! It works now! I  and loaded a fresh set of files and it works now. I still not understand what caused it,
but it works now that is the most important :-)   Tank you!

Pedro

Advertisement: