Bridge b/w SMF and OSClass

Started by suresh1983, April 20, 2014, 09:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suresh1983

Hi,

I was checking out for a bridge b/w osclass and SMF and found one in Osclass http://forums.osclass.org/plugins/(new-plugin)-smf-bridge-add-a-forum-to-osclass/

I installed the same in my osclass software and when I try I found that it is not working as required.

any suggestions on this

Kindred

since that is distrubuted and supported by the osclass site, I think your best bet is to check with them.

additionally, when you report and issue - "not working as required" is not really a useful report. Pleas einclude specifics about what is "not working" and how it is "not working"
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

suresh1983

My apologize for not specifying the issue correctly.

I installed the plugin in my osclass run website and when I create a user in SMF it doesn't accept the user and vice verse.

Kindred

that definitely seems like an issue that you will have to raise with the authors of the bridge...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: