Enhanced PM System

Started by dougiefresh, April 20, 2014, 04:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DSystem

On installation I had no errors. But the usenames everybody as if they were banned.

Thank you very much for your attention.

DSystem

In annex Brazil Portuguese translation.

dougiefresh

Thanks, DSystem!  I'll include the new language files in the next version.  Let me look into the bug you reported....

Quote from: DSystem on August 07, 2015, 08:55:08 PM
On installation I had no errors. But the usenames everybody as if they were banned.
Strange....  I can confirm the existance of this bug when both mods are installed together....  I can't think of anything that might have caused this....

dougiefresh

Quote from: dougiefresh on August 07, 2015, 09:40:28 PM
Quote from: DSystem on August 07, 2015, 08:55:08 PM
Strange....  I can confirm the existance of this bug when both mods are installed together....  I can't think of anything that might have caused this....
I did some reading in the Slash through Banned Usernames.  I found that that your report regarding the Personal Message area is a known issue that never got fixed.  So my mod has NOTHING to do with that particular bug!

Just to make sure, I enabled the Enhanced PM mod's ability for users to choose PM modes other than conversation mode, then went under the settings and changed the PM mod to All at Once.  Usernames weren't crossed out.  One at a time and Conversation mode has usernames crosssed out.  I uninstalled the Enhanced PM mod and same results.....  So I posted this in the Slash through Banned Usernames thread:
Quote from: dougiefresh on August 08, 2015, 08:32:20 AM
This old bug report is still present and reproducable in the current SMF 2.0.x line under Personal Messages....
Quote from: ExWizzard on December 18, 2009, 04:18:48 PM
Allright , think i see where the problem is , when you choose the message options:

Display personal messages: 
All at once <-- works fine
One at a time  <-- all names are crossed here
As a conversations <-- all names are crossed here
In conclusion, this bug report doesn't come from my mod.....

@DSystem: Can you translate these two strings for both of the language files you provided?
Quote$txt['recent_pms_at_top'] = 'Show most recent conversation at top of list.';
$txt['recent_msgs_at_top'] = 'Show most recent personal messages in conversation at top.';

DSystem

Thank you very much for your help. With your tip I was able to figure out the solution to the bug.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=347716.msg3832078#msg3832078

dougiefresh

@DSystem: I'm glad you found an answer to the problem!

dougiefresh

Uploaded v3.3 - September 2nd, 2015
o Removed support for SMF 2.1 Beta 1
o Added support for SMF 2.1 Beta 2

Geor'G

Search sent to the PM, is not working.
At the opening of an error

dougiefresh

I'll look into it.  Can you give me more information about what you did that may have caused that message?

Geor'G

I find it difficult to explain in English, I did not know much.
Search for messages sent and try to pass on any link in the message itself.

dougiefresh

@Geor'G: OMG....  I'm so sorry.  This topic kinda got lost in the mix.  I'm going to look into the bug report you posted in September!

dougiefresh

Uploaded v3.4 - December 2nd, 2015
o Fixed issue where searching for sent items resulted in error message.
o Fixed several undefined variable error messages in PersonalMessage.php.
o Fixed permission to allow member to send PMs 24 hours after registering.

@Geor'G: Sorry this bug report took so long to fix, but fixed it is!  Thanks for the bug report!

flamechica

I got 2 errors in my error log right after installing this mod

2: copy(/home/rsdlaugh/public_html/upgradeforum/Packages/temp/EnhancedPMSystem.portuguese_brazilian-utf8.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file  File: /home/rsdlaugh/public_html/upgradeforum/Sources/Subs-Package.php
Line: 1392

2: file_get_contents(/home/rsdlaugh/public_html/upgradeforum/Packages/temp/EnhancedPMSystem.portuguese_brazilian-utf8.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file  File: /home/rsdlaugh/public_html/upgradeforum/Sources/Subs-Package.php
Line: 2467

d3vcho

Hello again Doughie,

Just finished translations for Spanish_es-utf8 and Spanish_es

Great Mod! Just fabulous...
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

dougiefresh

Uploaded v3.5 - December 28th, 2015
o Added Spanish translation to the mod.  Thanks, d3vcho!
o Fixed installation issue with UTF8 Brazilian Portuguese language file.

@d3vcho: Thank you for the translations!  They've been included in this version!

@flamechica:  Thank you for the bug report!  It's been fixed for this version!

runningtrades

There seems to be compatibility issues with Windows 10....the user is unable to clear a new PM even if they delete it. Works fine with a Mac running 10.11.2. The SMF i am using is 2.0.11

dougiefresh

That's really odd....  I'll look into this bug report....

Kardamilas

Goodevening my friend,i am facing a strange problem.
When i use this mod i can only read my last conversation,in any other i click below
it opens the first one on the top.

Circa

I'm having the same issue as above ^ Cleared caches and all that and still happening.

messire_Leonard

Good day!
I tried to make the Russian translation for the mod (UTF-8).
Try it if yo want.

Advertisement: