News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

wbb4 to smf2

Started by AwieAlex, April 22, 2014, 03:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AwieAlex

I am searcheing for a Conter fron Woltab Burning Board 4 to smf2. Is there one in work? I want to get away from wbb4, so fast as well. A Downgrade to 3.1 from Woltlab costs 2000 Euro from Woltlab. This way i dont want to go...

margarett

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=521023.0

If you provide me full access to your installation I might *TRY* to build something...
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

AwieAlex

Thanks, this evening i want to install a testlocation for you ;)

margarett

I'm finally running a local install of WBB4. That's a bit XF-alike, but extremely slow...

I always find strange those kind of softwares where you can add a board without parent category... Oh well :P

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

AwieAlex

Ok, can you Import there anything from? :)

margarett

I can. I'm working on it, as time allows...

AwieAlex

Ok, you can, this is the news, that makes me happy, take the time you need, i dont set you under pressure ;)

margarett

I got to a "base" conversion... Still some glitches to solve, though...

AwieAlex

A "base" means? :D Is there already the password import possible?

margarett

Categories, boards, members, posts, attachments, PMs.
And I have no idea how wbb stores passwords, so.., it's really unlikely they might be converted...

AwieAlex

Ok,  passwords can send new maybe, this is a real way away from woltlab ;)

margarett

For now I need to fix the obvious glitches and then I'll release it as a WIP

AwieAlex

What means WIP? Sorry, my english is real bad :(

margarett

Advertisement: