News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Rank-Images

Started by Vallabh, April 23, 2014, 12:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vallabh

Hello,

First of all, please excuse my less knowledge of SMFnew.  :-[

Now, my question is, how can I upload rank images to my forum? Instead of these stars, I have made a rank image.

Is it possible to add rank images instead of the stars? Also, my forum is not a paid forum. I know that I cannot add mods, but can't I add rank images too?

If yes, please explain how...

P.S. : My forum is .smfnew2.com... And there is EzPortal by default, but I want to remove EzPortal and put SimplePortal. Is this possible in a free forum?

kat

Firstly, as you're with smfnew (Which has nothing to do with SMF, at all), you might not be able to.

If you have FTP access, or some kind of file manager, you can simply replace the /Themes/default/images/star*.gif images, with your own. :)

Kindred

As for ezportal versus simple portal... Almost certainly not...  Since smf new is run by the author of ezportal and does not allow you to install mods.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Vallabh

Quote from: K@ on April 23, 2014, 04:23:54 PM
Firstly, as you're with smfnew (Which has nothing to do with SMF, at all), you might not be able to.

If you have FTP access, or some kind of file manager, you can simply replace the /Themes/default/images/star*.gif images, with your own. :)

I have FileZilla. Can you pleast tell me how do I open my Forum Files on FileZilla?

Quote from: Kindred on April 23, 2014, 05:54:34 PM
As for ezportal versus simple portal... Almost certainly not...  Since smf new is run by the author of ezportal and does not allow you to install mods.
Okay.

Kindred

we have nothing to do with smffree or smfnew

COnnecting to your host is something you will need to talk to your host about.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: