News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

[concept] UrbanLife

Started by Bloc, April 26, 2014, 06:51:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloc

This is a concept theme I have been working on called "UrbanLife".

- added boardindex, messageindex, dropmenu, display, poll, profile(1-3 variations), profile stats/posts, admin, calendar.

Antes

This is epic! I was planing something for SMF 2.0 but postponed to 2.1 :P

Bloc

No problem with that :) ..but IMHO 2.0 is what people use right now, although 2.1 will surely be the future. I just think we can't wait that long if interest are to re-woken for SMF themes in general. Its perhaps more tempting too, to port 2.0 themes to 2.1(when that time comes) than the other way around.

Antes

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Dzonny

Bloc

Thanks. :)

- Added detail pictures of the main dropdown menu + a user menu that will come down from the left top avatar.

Bloc

Bloc

- added concept pictures for messageindex and display templates, all full-size attachments.

Bloc

- added poll conceptual idea.

- Changed the name to "UrbanLife", since there is already a theme called Urban(by DzinerStudio), so as to avoid confusion in the future.

Dzonny

That's just...sexy... In a weird way. :) :)

Bloc

- Added the profile concept template.

Here I went with more "dazzling" approach, just to separate the profile to the rest, accentuating the user involvement. There are 3 examples of backdrops, last being a light one and also how "show posts" will interact with the backdrop. Lastly, the (admin)menu system here will be the one used in admin/pm/moderate templates as well. It may change - I am getting a feel for it while I work at more templates.

shadow82x

I always love it when people create innovative theme's like this, great work this looks fantastic. :) In fact it would probably be the most innovative theme I have seen to date if submitted.
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

margarett

Quote from: mcblaber on May 06, 2014, 04:46:14 AM
In fact it would probably be the most innovative theme I have seen to date if submitted.
^^ This :)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Biology Forums

Stunning... but only a true test will determine functionality!

Antes

Its a concept art, i don't think it'll be released to public at some point.

Biology Forums

Oh true... It reminds me of Bloc style themes.

Herman's Mixen

Met vriendelijke groet, The Burglar!

House Mixes | Mixcloud | Any Intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent.
It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Former Godfather of our dutch community ;)

radu81

Quote from: mcblaber on May 06, 2014, 04:46:14 AM
I always love it when people create innovative theme's like this, great work this looks fantastic. :) In fact it would probably be the most innovative theme I have seen to date if submitted.
+ 1

very nice and different template. Congrats Colby67
sorry for my bad english

shadow82x

Indeed it looks like it would require a lot of template rewriting to get those concepts.
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

Advertisement: