when user register forum - create user data in another database

Started by laughtez, April 30, 2014, 08:14:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laughtez

when user register on my forum
will be created user data in another database.
that can be possible ??

Chas Large

Not a lot to go on.

What version of SMF are you running?

What website software / CMS are you running?
My Modifications :)  My Forum

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

laughtez

Quote from: Chas Large on April 30, 2014, 09:27:25 AM
Not a lot to go on.

What website software / CMS are you running?

i use smf 2.0.7

Chas Large

And just how are we supposed to guess what else you are using on your site?  :-\

How can we advise on bridging, databases etc if you only give us little clues?
My Modifications :)  My Forum

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

laughtez

Quote from: Chas Large on April 30, 2014, 10:22:28 AM
And just how are we supposed to guess what else you are using on your site?  :-\

How can we advise on bridging, databases etc if you only give us little clues?

hi , i want to bridges my forum account with Hercules ( hxxp:github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules [nonactive] )

first time i try to mod my emulator to read user db form smf db but it have problem with md5 password

now i think to use other way to bridges there like when user register on my forum it's will be created user data in another database. (with no md5)

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Herman's Mixen

thats pretty out dated that was orginal written for smf 1.0/1.1

a better solution for 2.x branches is http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=163770.msg1044961#msg1044961
but still is out dated too, with a good code experiance you get it to work and need to move some stuff around....

refering to the website integrate ;)
Met vriendelijke groet, The Burglar!

House Mixes | Mixcloud | Any Intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent.
It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Former Godfather of our dutch community ;)

Kindred

Actually, the wiki has everything from ssi to api ... And the content of the wiki is not 1.1.x
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: