News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

[WIP - Converter] WoltLab Burning Boards / WBB 4.0

Started by margarett, May 02, 2014, 07:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

margarett

I did not :(

These last 2 weeks were totally crazy with my job, and I'm really not sure when it will calm down...

A nice weekend for you too ;)

edit: and I think I finally got how the folders distribution work in WBB. Stupid thing, it uses the first 2 characters of the file hash to create a folder :P Now I just need to fix the converter :)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

margarett

First post updated, I think I nailed the attachments stuff ;)

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

AwieAlex

Thank you ;)

Now the attachments are imported, but next step:

Converting personal messages (step 1)...Wrong value type sent to the database. Integer expected. (id_member_from)

I think PMs i need not to import, because i say to my users before i import to another system, they shoud download the PM if needed :) But the Importer stands still now, last step after PMs are Avatars, this point i need and then its perfekt :)

margarett

AwieAlex

Next fix please ;D

Converting...
Converting attachments...
Successful.
Converting personal messages (step 1)... Successful.
Converting personal messages (step 2)...Wrong value type sent to the database. Integer expected. (id_member)

margarett

AwieAlex

Converting attachments...
Successful.
Converting personal messages (step 1)... Successful.
Converting personal messages (step 2)...Duplicate entry '173-0' for key 'PRIMARY'

Next one ;) I am really exited, we came to the end, i think :D

margarett

This is a bit stranger... I can see why it happens, I don't understand why WBB stores that...
Anyway, updated ;)

AwieAlex

Now the last step, like the attachments before updating:

Warning: copy(/kunden/.../wcf/images/avatars/38/1-e2c918fa769b771ea594833d7760116b33e8b3b2.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /kunden/.../smf/convert.php(1254) : eval()'d code on line 7

AwieAlex

Sorry,sorry,sorry! It works ;) I set the permissions of the avatars to 777 and then it works ;) Thank you!!!

margarett

:)

Is everything in place? Be sure to run the maintenance tasks --> recount totals and check for errors.
Also, you probably noticed that *ALL* boards are only visible to administrators. That needs to be corrected manually. Check also the membergroups, posts with attachments, etc.
Welcome to SMF ;D

AwieAlex

The avatars are not in the smf folder and there is no avatar to see in threads or profiles. All members,Threads an topics are imported, the private messages too ;)

margarett

Avatars... Hummm... In my test forum it copied it.

Tell me something: is your avatar uploaded via your PC, a link on the internet, ...?

In SMF no avatars are uploaded to that folder by default. Only avatar packs do. Avatars are treated like attachments ;)

AwieAlex

Uploadet from PC. In my importet SMF has no member his avatar from wbb4, but importer said, its done.

margarett

The fact that the importer said it's done should not be taken literally ;D ;D ;D ;D

I will retry that part later today. TBH, I was expecting it to be broken :P but, surprisingly, my avatar got converted so I thought "hey, how about that?!" ;D
Can you post your avatar image?

AwieAlex

AwieAlex

And thanks for your top work on this converter ;)

margarett

And I managed to forget this :(
Looking at it now.

edit: should be fixed ;)

AwieAlex

I wanna test it soon, first i musst install all programms on my new pc ;)

Papa Hoyt

How is this WIP coming along, I am thinking about ditching WBB4 for SMF and I see that this is being worked on.

Hopefully it is closer to a RC than a WIP??

Advertisement: