News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

How i Do Chat ?

Started by samiroo, May 09, 2014, 02:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samiroo

I have UPLOADED A SMFPacks.com [nofollow] Shoutbox and  what i do ?

AllanD

Check out this great sites.
KnD Hosting

samiroo

mashby

Not entirely sure of that last response, samiroo. Exuct isn't really a word any of us are familiar with, but AllanD has provided your best course of action.
Always be a little kinder than necessary.
- James M. Barrie

Arantor

I think he's trying to say it doesn't exist, which means either installation didn't go right or it isn't configured properly...

Support thread is a waste of time. The author won't be offering support here because he wants people to get the paid version instead and has even said that people should pay him if they want support for the free one.

Colin

Quote from: Arantor on May 09, 2014, 10:53:46 PM
Support thread is a waste of time. The author won't be offering support here because he wants people to get the paid version instead and has even said that people should pay him if they want support for the free one.

The support threads are not exclusively for the mod authors as often others can pitch in to help. It is still the best place for support with a specific modification.
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

Arantor

*shrug* I just know what the mod's support topic looks like and how this one genuinely is a waste of time.

Ninja ZX-10RR

Quote from: Arantor on May 09, 2014, 10:53:46 PM
The author won't be offering support here because he wants people to get the paid version instead and has even said that people should pay him if they want support for the free one.

I wonder why that user has not been banned yet actually... Just wondering huh...
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Irisado

Please use the support thread for help with this mod.  If there are any future issues with the support received, please use the report to moderator button.  This thread is closed.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Advertisement: