Steam API how to.

Started by Kerdizoume, May 13, 2014, 07:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerdizoume

Hello, I've searched the forums and I have yet to find a solution. How do I make it to where users can login via Steam? I would really like help with this.

Kindred

you would have to either find a bridge that someone has built, or use the APIs and hooks to build your own bridge
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Kerdizoume

I'm kinda new to SMF and such. So... what is it exactly you're talking about?

Acans

Quote from: Kerdizoume on May 14, 2014, 12:22:22 PM
I'm kinda new to SMF and such. So... what is it exactly you're talking about?

You would have to see if somebody has created a bridge, or use Steam's API's to create your own bridge. Exactly what Kindred said.

If you don't understand that, and cannot find an already created one. You'll most likely have to pay somebody with the knowledge in this board. Help Wanted (not for support)
"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

Advertisement: