News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

ezBlock Manager

Started by jetnews, May 28, 2014, 10:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jetnews

hey i try everything what can i use to make a youtube playlist live in the ezblock manager i try the HTML source - see what im trying to do is not use the boards to post all my youtube playlist in the center ezblock manager so i can go straight down the page using the ezblock not a boards thanks is the a code i can use before & after the link im new at using ezblock thanks 

jetnews

hey thank you you all ready sent me to the right page to get the 2.0 i have it installed but thank you for your help i need just the ezblock all category if i knew more on coding i owuld make one & share it but im not that good yet thanks

Kindred

no...   you really just need to start posting your questions regarding specific mods in the right place (e.g. the support topic dedicated to that mod or the support site run by the author of the mod)

I think this is the 5th thread you have started regarding ezportal stuff...   really... ask the author.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Irisado

This is the wrong board for this issue, and there is a support topic available which K@ has linked you to.  Please use that to ask for help.  Topic closed.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Advertisement: