News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Migrating Host/DB help

Started by brooksthepro, June 03, 2014, 05:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brooksthepro

I am migrating from bluehost to godaddy, I am also changing the domain name and moving the files from domainname.com/domainforum to domainname.com.  I was able to migrate the files and database successfully into domainname.com/domainforum, but as soon as I move the files out of the domainforum folder directly into the public_html folder it gives me errors.  I have gone into the repair_settings and try to update the new directory locations and it gives me the correct suggestions but when I try and save it gives me this error: 

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare smf_db_replacement__callback() (previously declared in /home/brooksuhrig/public_html/repair_settings.php:971) in /home/brooksuhrig/public_html/repair_settings.php on line 971

Any thoughts?

margarett

That's an error with repair_settings, I'm sorry... It has been fixed but not yet loaded to sm.org...

I'm not on the computer right now but I can give you a working version shortly
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

brooksthepro

Thanks for the reply, let me know when you can get the new version uploaded.

margarett

Hi. Sorry, it was bed time meanwhile.

Try the attached file.

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

brooksthepro

Thanks, that worked!  Another issue now, all the attachments show up in the threads, but when I try and download and open one its corrupted...  ?

margarett

Are those images? Did you happen to upload them via Filezilla?

brooksthepro

Yes I use filezilla, I found the solution in another thread, all is good now!  Thanks.

Advertisement: