News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Members Can't register

Started by terry66, October 08, 2005, 01:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

terry66

I just launched my support forum today and all of my members have emailed me telling me that they can't register. They feel out all the user info needed and agree to the disclaimer but when they hit submit the page either reloads asking them for the same info again or gives them a plain white page. I have manually added one member , but don't want to have to do that for all of them.

Here is a link to my forum :

hxxp:www.earningathome.net/forum/index.php [nonactive]

Can anyone tell me what I can possibly do to correct this problem ?

Thanks in advance !

Terry

xenovanis

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Elmacik

nothing wrong with registration
i did it now and registered with the id:  teest and the pass: test
Home of Elmacik

terry66

wonder why it's not working for my sites members ... very odd ! I thought maybe I had messed up something or didn't do something, I just replied to one of them asking them to close their browser and then revisiting and trying again , thanks for the quick response !

terry66

Just wanted to let everyone know I figured out why it wouldn't let members register, I sent them a paid email with a timer on it, apparently it won't work in frames ... just in case someone else that owns paid to sites runs into this problem

Advertisement: