Converting Problem phpBB 2.0.21!

Started by wildflower525, June 09, 2014, 01:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildflower525

I am trying to convert my old phpBB 2.0.21 to a fresh install of SMF on my godaddy account.  This is the error I get when trying to convert.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Notice: Undefined index: convert_script in /home/content/w/i/l/wildflower525/html/streptocarpusinfo/forum1/convert.php on line 972

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/w/i/l/wildflower525/html/streptocarpusinfo/forum1/convert.php on line 975

Notice: Undefined index: convert_script in /home/content/w/i/l/wildflower525/html/streptocarpusinfo/forum1/convert.php on line 987
    Successful.
    Recalculating forum statistics...
    Notice: Undefined variable: result in /home/content/w/i/l/wildflower525/html/streptocarpusinfo/forum1/convert.php on line 2494

Notice: Undefined variable: result in /home/content/w/i/l/wildflower525/html/streptocarpusinfo/forum1/convert.php on line 2495

Notice: Undefined index: db_fetch_assoc in /home/content/w/i/l/wildflower525/html/streptocarpusinfo/forum1/convert.php on line 1386

Fatal error: Function name must be a string in /home/content/w/i/l/wildflower525/html/streptocarpusinfo/forum1/convert.php on line 1386

margarett

Check that all files are in place and that permissions/ownership are correct.

Is SMF running correctly? (ie, do you have your admin account and your "General Discussion" board visible and working?)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Advertisement: