News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Looking to have avatar enlarged.

Started by ApplianceJunk, June 10, 2014, 11:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ApplianceJunk

Hi,

I currently used the attached avatar in my forum. It's the perfect size for my forum, but I would like to start using it as my profile photo on twitter. It's current size is a bit small for twitter as you can see, http://twitter.com/appliancejunk

Twitter suggest a 400x400 pixel size for the profile photo. I have tried to just resize it but then it gets all fuzzy looking on me.

Would greatly appreciate it if someone could resize it for me so it looks good on twitter.

Thanks!

mashby

Do you know which font is used there? Maybe someone made that for you originally? There's not much you can do with a 50x50 image and try to make it 400x400 without the source file. :)
Always be a little kinder than necessary.
- James M. Barrie

ApplianceJunk

I have no idea what font is used. Yes someone made it for me along with the logo that is currently on our twitter page, but it was back in 2009.
I tried contacting them, but their email address bounced back so it seems I no longer have any way to contact them.

mashby

- James M. Barrie

ApplianceJunk

Awesome! Looks perfect to me, thanks!

mashby

Just in case I get hit by a bus...Oh...PSDs aren't allowed as attachments. Let's hope you don't need my source file any time soon. :)
- James M. Barrie

kat

mashby

- James M. Barrie

Advertisement: