[SMF 2.1 - Preview] Anno Online Theme

Started by Antes, June 12, 2014, 06:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antes

This is not a creative work, its a port from Anno Online Forum theme to SMF2.1. I probably won't release this theme at this stage but you can expect this theme to be released after SMF 2.1 Beta 1.

I ported this theme on bit old build so you may see some glitches at screenshots.

Bit extra info

- Original theme uses images for parts, this theme does not use theme.
- Theme uses HTML5/CSS3.

Diego Andrés

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

radu81

Not a fan of those colors, but is nice. will this template be responsive?
sorry for my bad english

Antes

Quote from: radu81 on June 12, 2014, 06:45:44 PM
Not a fan of those colors, but is nice. will this template be responsive?

Its mostly sharing the core code, yes it'll be (may need extra tweaks but not a big deal).

Ninja ZX-10RR

Not bad! Didn't know you were a theme creator... And awesome if it shares core code, as it would be (finally!!!!) easy to install a custom theme and have mods working on it with no issues :D
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Antes

I'm not a theme creator :) this is a port work, I just took the color codes from their site and applied on the site. Just made small changes (removed padding/roundframe from info-center etc).

radu81

I might say that's a nice port, I sow the forum and I guess you will convert it from VB
sorry for my bad english

Ninja ZX-10RR

Well not bad anyhow, as colors are editable I like the style, looks cute :D good job!
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Antes

Ninja ZX-10RR

*Flavio hits the like button for the style being both modern but somehow retro

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Carri

The colors don't work for me either, the entire thing just looks washed out, sorry :(

Antes

Quote from: Carri on June 27, 2014, 06:36:10 AM
The colors don't work for me either, the entire thing just looks washed out, sorry :(

well since the theme is not a creative work :) http://forum.en.anno-online.com/forum.php < Ported from here (Anno Online is a game).

Info: Removed some posts, please stay on topic.

Snrj

Advertisement: