News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

I need SMf 2.0.7

Started by xB420WA, June 18, 2014, 05:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xB420WA

Can some Developer/Creater can give me Orignal SMF 2.0.7 Download link i need it plz some one give there has many SMF 2.0.7(upgrade,swedish,german) i don't understand anything i want SMF 2.0.7 so plz give me the download link

margarett

2.0.8 was just released, why not the latest version?
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

xB420WA

but i don't know how to update when i delete all SMF files from my FTP and install SMF 2.0.8 then its"This script is out of Date and your Database" or something like that

margarett

2.0.8 --> http://download.simplemachines.org/index.php?thanks;filename=smf_2-0-8_install.zip
2.0.7 --> http://download.simplemachines.org/index.php?thanks;filename=smf_2-0-7_install.zip

Quote from: Tisot on June 18, 2014, 05:54:16 PM
...when i delete all SMF files from my FTP and install SMF 2.0.8 then its"This script is out of Date and your Database" or something like that
I'm not familiar with that error, especially with the "or something like that" part ;) . The better you describe your issue, the better are your chances of getting help.

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

xB420WA

xB420WA

but bro its would be better if u tell me how to update my smf version to 2.0.8

margarett

As I said:

Quote from: margarett on June 18, 2014, 05:57:24 PM
The better you describe your issue, the better are your chances of getting help.
Which version were you running? How did you do the upgrade before? What went wrong?

xB420WA

I haven't used any old SMF version i just starts it from 2.0.7

margarett

Sorry, I can't understand you...

What version are you NOW running? 2.0.7?

xB420WA

Kindred

so why did you need the 2.0.7 release?

You really should upgrade to 2.0.8 since 2.0.7 has known issues with memory.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Ninja ZX-10RR

Dat patience margarett... Giveittomeplx :P

Going back on topic, just upgrading from 2.0.7 to 2.0.8? What does exactly happen?
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

margarett

A bunch of code is replaced throughout some files and SMF is in latest version. Txaram! :P

Quote from: Tisot on June 18, 2014, 07:34:34 PM
i am running now 2.0.7
Just go to your ACP. You should have a warning in your landing page. If not, go and execute the scheduled task for fetching SM.org files ;)

Ninja ZX-10RR

Quote from: margarett on June 18, 2014, 08:10:26 PM
A bunch of code is replaced throughout some files and SMF is in latest version. Txaram! :P
Ahahahahah mate I was asking the OP xD I meant what happens when he tries to upgrade if it pops out any error or something :P
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

xB420WA

but how when i am going to update it to 2.0.8, the SMF installer page says some thing like this i haven't read those words carefully "This version is new your script is an old version"

Ninja ZX-10RR

If you don't even have the patience to read your own errors how do you pretend to receive help from us without even knowing what's wrong? I feel trolled.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Dav999

I think I know what error that is, it is when you start an installer for an older version (2.0.7 in this case) which alerts you to the fact that a more recent version (2.0.8) has been released since, and that you're about to install an old version.

You can't upgrade to 2.0.8 with the 2.0.7 installer, though.

@OP, just go to your package manager, there should be a link that allows you to upgrade within 3 clicks. Unless you deleted your forum files to update the wrong way.

Advertisement: