News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SMF Online Manual [ERROR]

Started by Mikasa, June 21, 2014, 04:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikasa

Hi!
I was trying to enter SMF Wiki few times already and it's simply not working on Chrome, I thoguht that you were working on it so that's the reason behind it being down. I switched browser to IE just to test if it works there and it works like charm. Is that problem on my side or on yours?

Proof

kat

I don't use anything Google. But, using Iron, which is a better version of Chrome, the Wiki works fine, for me. :)

Mikasa

Quote from: K@ on June 21, 2014, 04:49:44 PM
I don't use anything Google. But, using Iron, which is a better version of Chrome, the Wiki works fine, for me. :)
I had the same problem using Mozilla back in days.

kat

Well, I just tried with eight different browsers and it's fine.

Must be something weird going down with your Chrome, mate. :(

Mikasa

Quote from: K@ on June 21, 2014, 04:54:51 PM
Well, I just tried with eight different browsers and it's fine.

Must be something weird going down with your Chrome, mate. :(

kat

Opium?

It's Chrome, now, really. :(

This one's phun...

www.lunascape.tv

Mikasa

Quote from: K@ on June 21, 2014, 05:06:56 PM
Opium?

It's Chrome, now, really. :(

This one's phun...

www.lunascape.tv
I just checked it's not working in Mozilla. Support me harder :/
edit: Tried on Opera, not working.

kat

It's got to be something going-on on your computer, mate.

Mikasa

Quote from: K@ on June 21, 2014, 05:25:37 PM
It's got to be something going-on on your computer, mate.
Ok, thanks for helping!

ARG01

Seems to work fine for me using both Mozilla and Chrome.  ;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

NanoSector

My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Illori

Mikasa if you try a browser that you are not logged into sm.org does it work? if so we may need to work together to get further debugging information to figure out the issue.

Mikasa

Quote from: Illori on June 21, 2014, 06:22:17 PM
Mikasa if you try a browser that you are not logged into sm.org does it work? if so we may need to work together to get further debugging information to figure out the issue.
I just figured out why IE worked, I did not login before I tried to enter "Online Manual". It sends error if I'm logged in.

Illori

have you had your username changed here before? [not display name]

Mikasa

Quote from: Illori on June 22, 2014, 06:09:04 AM
have you had your username changed here before? [not display name]
No, but I have "|" symbol in my username it might cause some problems?

Illori

possibly, but i thought we recently had a utf-8 issue with usernames corrected... i will see if the site team can look into this further.

can you pm me your username?

Mikasa

Quote from: Illori on June 22, 2014, 06:57:17 AM
possibly, but i thought we recently had a utf-8 issue with usernames corrected... i will see if the site team can look into this further.

can you pm me your username?
I sent you PM, I hope you got it.

Illori

it is received and the site team has been notified, although it may take time for them to look into a fix.

Mikasa

Quote from: Illori on June 22, 2014, 07:09:51 AM
it is received and the site team has been notified, although it may take time for them to look into a fix.
Thank you!

Kindred

yikes... you have an edge case for several things... you have a | AND spaces in your username...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: