News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Create Categorized Bookmarks

Started by JOSHSKORN, June 22, 2014, 08:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOSHSKORN

Simple.  I'd like there to be a way to not only bookmark forums, but automatically categorize the book marks based on which category they're in, or at least have an option allowing the admin to categorize bookmarks or select which categories that Bookmarks are allowed in.

I'm building a large community based on the XBOX platform.  As you may know, there are 3 of them.  Amongst others, my community has 3 categories: XBOX Games, XBOX 360 Games and XBOX One Games.  Maybe the mod would add a menu option at the top, then sub menus based on how many different categories in which forums you have bookmarked...if that makes sense.

Kindred

There is a links mod that has categories...   You could set the permissions to only allow the admin to add links to it but anyone can view or use the links...

http://www.askawitchcommunity.org/index.php?action=links
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: