News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Apple

Started by Mick., June 24, 2014, 02:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick.

Link to the theme

Apple is a professional light custom theme with social, links, About Us and Flickr widgets.  This theme uses CSS3 so may not work in all browsers,

Terms of use :

This theme is free for personal and commercial use. You are allowed to use it in your projects, change it and adapt for your purposes. You are not allowed to remove the authors copyright.

Demo:Support is not guaranteed on this theme!

grturner

I've been having some issues with this theme throwing errors in the footer.

8: Undefined index: fmenu_heading3
Line: 344 on index.template.php

8: Undefined index: fmenu_heading2
Line: 335 on index.template.php

8: Undefined index: fmenu_heading1
Line: 325 on index.template.php

They don't appear to alter functionality, but they do fill up my error log pretty fast since each page load throws three errors. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Justyne

Go to current theme, fill all the empty fields with something.  Save. Empty out the fields. Save again. Errors will disappear.
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

kat

The demo link's a stiff, Mr. Yes. :(

Deaks

thanks mummy!!

And I know k@ who demo site has screwed up since server mover been meaning to fix it but you know me too lazy.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

kat

As long as you know... :)

Arantor

This theme has what I consider to be a bug; it calls for jQuery 1.4.2 from Google CDN, followed by immediately calling for 1.3.2 locally, before calling for its Twitter integration.

I'd prefer it to only call for one version of jQuery and I'd *really* prefer it to be a more recent version of jQuery. Like, say, 1.9+ (not sure if this would break the Twitter thing though)... and if it did have to call for the second, it should be checking that jQuery isn't already in existence first.

Deaks

this is being worked on and Arantor is testing a new package for me.
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Deaks

latest twitter has been removed.

Thanks Arantor :)
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

kat

Arantor

Deaks

the menu bug has been fixed

simply search for width: 175px in the index.css and increase it to 215px
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

420Connect.co.uk

does the Latest Tweets option still need coded?
I can't seem to get mine to display anything other than Loading Tweets....
(tried with and without @username)

also, when viewing my site on a mobile device, my footer section's text is much bigger than it should be, appreciated if you can shed any light :P
www.420Connect.co.uk ~ A Social Network For The #CannabisCommunity ~ Come say "High" ;)

Deaks

yeh the feature has been removed  due to issues with the coding.

And I need more info as for footer
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

420Connect.co.uk

no worries, just wondered if I was just being stupid  :laugh:
& www.420connect.info via mobile device if you're able to test it out..

I'll try get a screenshot if not  :)
www.420Connect.co.uk ~ A Social Network For The #CannabisCommunity ~ Come say "High" ;)

420Connect.co.uk

Hey Bryan,
(Hope you are well!)

I've run into a slight issue with the theme, I was wondering if you had run into before or would mind taking a look at.

I'm using a MOD that has a submenu, with one of the buttons having it's own submenu too..
The problem is the 3rd menu layer is displayed slightly too far away from the original menu, and when I try to move my mouse to it, it disappears before I can use it..  :(

(I also just seen I'd forgotten to take a picture of my last issue of the footer being strangely larger than everything else, on a mobile device.. - Pic below! :))

As always, thank you for any help you can provide!

Deaks

for the menu I cant replicate the issue, does it happen in curve? if not did the mod make changes to the css or curve but not css of apple

as for the mobile text size you would need to change it from the fixed size to a fluid size ... try remove text size from all area's of .footer in the css
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

420Connect.co.uk

Hey,

You would need to log in to have the additional menu's displayed..

420connect.info
smftest  / smftest

- Tested in curve and the submenu is displayed as it should be..
The mod is levertine gallery, as far as I know it made no edits but has it's own css included..

& that fixed the text size issue! - Thank you! :)

Arantor

For the record, LevGal does not alter any of the menu CSS, but it does issue a third level menu (Media > My Media > My Items) which a lot of mods don't.

420Connect.co.uk

Quote from: Arantor on January 17, 2015, 02:32:10 PM
For the record, LevGal does not alter any of the menu CSS, but it does issue a third level menu (Media > My Media > My Items) which a lot of mods don't.

Thanks for dropping by Pete ;)

Advertisement: