News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Server Issues?

Started by SimpMode, June 27, 2014, 02:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARG01

Yesterday for about two hours I was unable to connect to the SMF website. Everything has since been fine with no issues. However, there are a few members that have inquired with me about possible SMF server issues as they still cannot connect.
Antechinus has stated to me on another site that he has not been able to connect to the SMF site for more than 24 hours now. I also noticed that the list of "Members Online" has been smaller than what I normally see online.

Since nobody has mentioned any server issues here I thought that I would inquire about it.
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

live627

ARG01

Apparently he had to do a Crtl+F5 and he can now connect. I told the others to try the same.
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

LiroyvH

There are currently no server issues, we had a server crash two days ago which took ~3 hours to resolve.
Other than slightly elevated server load yesterday, the site has not been offline.
((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

Advertisement: