News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Intergrate smf ranks with teamspeak

Started by jaadava, June 28, 2014, 09:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaadava

Is it possible to make a bridge or to intergrate smf ranks with a teamspeak.
if so can someone provide me a script for it since I'm not good with php HTML and things.

my forum is currently running: SMF 2.0.8
and my teamspeak server is running: Version:3.0.10.3 on Windows

greatings.
jaadava
- steam: jaadava1

kat

It might be possible, yes. But, you'd need to get the code and stuff from Teamspeak, to find out how to do it, I would think.

jaadava

thank u for responding.

do u know a coder that can maybe help me get this working?

cus i know that i first need a ts3 php framework and than make a module that reads the database from smf and convert it to ts3.

hoping for a nice awnser,

jaadava

Colin

First of all,

Welcome to SMF.

Also, teamspeak is fantastic. Great software. I have written some web apps that interface with a TS server instance. There is an existing TS PHP library out there (http://addons.teamspeak.com/directory/addon/integration/TeamSpeak-3-PHP-Framework.html) that supposedly works very well. I haven't used it yet, but something like this would expedite the process. However, you are going either to need to get your feet wet with some PHP if you want to get this accomplished or submit a help request. It isn't too complex, but I doubt you will have any takers in building this for free for you. Best of luck!
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

jaadava

ty for replying so quick!

i will try my best. do u know some of how to do it so if i got questions i can ask u?

greatins,
jaadava

Colin

I haven't written anything using the framework, but it looks straightforward. Yes I am happy to help as long as it isn't anything terribly timely.
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

jaadava

alright :D

Ty man for replying and helping this quick :D
i will give it a shot and see what im up to :D

greatings,
jaadava

Colin

My pleasure.

I will go ahead and mark this solved for now. All the best of luck to you.

-C

Colin

Advertisement: