News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Members List Alignment Issue

Started by Healian, June 28, 2014, 08:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Healian

Well, i have noticed a problem with all lists in SMF is that some texts are not aligned to center so they look very weird. Also it is not template related as i think it is handled by the core template or the default one idk so can some one help me fix that out ?

Picture: (notice that some columns are to the left)

Lou69

That does not look like the default SMF theme.  :) 

You should probably ask for help from the person that created your theme as they better know the theme and can quickly give you help.

Looks like what they did was to left float the names beneath the titles.

Burke ♞ Knight

For theme Related Questions it is best to ask the theme author. You can find a link to a topic for the theme or a support board on the theme's page in the Theme Site

ARG01

Quote from: BurkeKnight on June 29, 2014, 01:02:06 AM

For theme Related Questions it is best to ask the theme author. You can find a link to a topic for the theme or a support board on the theme's page in the Theme Site

This is the second time I have noticed that you posted a bad link. Try adding an "s" at the end of the url.  ;D

Theme Site
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Healian

You can see the same behave here at http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?action=mlist
So it also happens in the default theme.

ARG01

Looks like we need to find a way to add a centertext to that specific area. Not sure what file it is in but I'll take a look.
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

ARG01

Okay, open the Memberlist.template.php from the Default theme.

Find:
<td class="windowbg lefttext">', $member['link'], '</td>

Change to
<td class="windowbg centertext">', $member['link'], '</td>

Find:
<td class="windowbg lefttext">', empty($member['group']) ? $member['post_group'] : $member['group'], '</td>
<td class="windowbg lefttext">', $member['registered_date'], '</td>';

Change to:
<td class="windowbg centertext">', empty($member['group']) ? $member['post_group'] : $member['group'], '</td>
<td class="windowbg centertextt">', $member['registered_date'], '</td>';

Make sure to keep a backup of your file before making changes.

Burke ♞ Knight

Quote from: SimpMode on June 29, 2014, 10:29:20 AM
Quote from: BurkeKnight on June 29, 2014, 01:02:06 AM

This is the second time I have noticed that you posted a bad link. Try adding an "s" at the end of the url.  ;D

Theme Site

Well, that was added to a dropdown I have using greasemonkey, so, no idea how it got wrong, when it worked before....LOL
Needless to say, I'll be checking all the ones I have.... ;)

Advertisement: