News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Help me

Started by xB420WA, July 02, 2014, 06:10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xB420WA

Guys please tell me how to set Overview theme size into Center! plz

xB420WA

But Overview theme doesn't have the size Options

Burke ♞ Knight

For theme Related Questions it is best to ask the theme author. You can find a link to a topic for the theme or a support board on the theme's page in the Theme Site

Antechinus

Look in index.css. Find where it says wrapper. Set width there. This applies to all Dziner themes.

Burke ♞ Knight

If this is a Dziner theme, you'd be best to go to their support site.
Is this one of their free themes? Or is it a premium one?

ARG01

Overview is a free theme and the setting in under the wrapper in index.css as Antechinus has stated.  ;)

/* This division wraps the entire forum when a forum width is set. */
div#wrapper
{
width: 990px;
margin: 0 auto;
}

Change the 990px to something like 95%
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Antechinus

Quote from: BurkeKnight on July 02, 2014, 06:34:44 PM
If this is a Dziner theme, you'd be best to go to their support site.
Is this one of their free themes? Or is it a premium one?

I used to be on Dziner support team years ago, and have thoroughly dissected and rebuilt several of their themes. Using the wrapper CSS to set width is standard practice for all their themes. And I knew it was a freebie. Just sayin'. ;)

ARG01

I was referring to BK's question when stating that it was a free theme.  ;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

xB420WA

but there has no any file with .css only .php

EDit: in css folder?

xB420WA

i changed this width: 990px; to 200 but its doesn't changed? why?

Antechinus

200 what? Elephants? Px? You need units.

xB420WA

i want it on center tell me the value of center i don't understand units or other just tell me the value

ARG01

I am lost here. What exactly do you want centered? The theme itself is centered out of the box.

xB420WA

Thanks its done!

ARG01

I know the Overview theme inside out and I know that it's just fine straight out of the package. I cant seem to connect to your site. "The server at mgclan.site40.net is taking too long to respond" Got a screenshot?

Also, there is a version for both 1.1.x and 2.0 so make sure that you are using the right version.

Burke ♞ Knight

Looks centered to me, as far as a guest can see.
Forum links are kinda useless, when guests can't browse them. ;)

ARG01

I still cant connect so I guess this one is all yours BK.  ;D

xB420WA

xB420WA

done!

Advertisement: