i want this on my forum

Started by SumairAli, July 07, 2014, 09:39:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shambles

You want a bespectacled and bearded gentleman called "James" to join your forum? Is that it?

SumairAli

no i want that topic view status

SumairAli

i want that profile  on topic view for my forum

kat

Yes, you said (If a little impolitely).

Have you searched through the mods?

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods

Have you thought of asking that forum's administrator how they did it?

Burke ♞ Knight

Or, it could be a part of the way the theme was made...

Theme Site

radu81

I think is part of template, I recently test a similar template in localhost and I remember the profile on topic view. Too bad I don't remember the author or the name of template. I'll search it tomorrow
there is also an award mod on that profile.
sorry for my bad english

Kindred

Well, just look at whatever site he took the screen shot from and check out the theme name in the footer.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

Domain doesn't work. Looks like it might be DzinerStudios' Inferno but they don't have the same poster info block (and to be honest, I think that huge style looks terrible anyway)

Burke ♞ Knight

Site has been down for a day at least.
Blank screen when try to load it.
I used to be a member there.
The owner, is the guy that had done the site stats mod, that we questioned the font used for it.

Kindred

I agree...   That style looks terrible...  Almost as bad as those Nigerian forum front pages...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

SumairAli

can any one create a mod thats show profile on topic view like that

kat

Try offering a little incentive... ;)

SumairAli

kat

Advertisement: