News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

error

Started by comesee, July 08, 2014, 02:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

comesee

after fixing the 16777215 error..

My counter is not working well.

I get figures like this

17782420 times

Shambles

Quote from: comesee
after fixing the 16777215 error..

That means nothing whatsoever to me.

QuoteMy counter is not working well.

And that, even less.

What's your issue? Your topic title gives nothing away either.

Illori

this user usually can not tell us what their issue is nor listen to us when we ask for more information... i wonder why we waste our time trying to help.

Arantor

Usually? He/she has never actually bothered to provide useful information to any request.

Kindred

And the user is running a site with the copyright removed...  Which, essentially, means that he feels that he does not need smf support...  Therefore, he doesn't get it...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Burke ♞ Knight

Then, I'd recommend locking all his support topics.

Kindred

Too much work....

And it's not a "rule"...   It's just a guideline that the team has opted to adopt.  Anyone else might offer assistance if they feel like it, although, given the op's attitude, it's not likely.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

comesee

:o >:(

here is the picture..

Kindred

Quote from: Kindred on July 08, 2014, 07:45:52 PM
And the user is running a site with the copyright removed...  Which, essentially, means that he feels that he does not need smf support...  Therefore, he doesn't get it...
Слaва
Украинi

comesee

Burke ♞ Knight

Quote from: Kindred on July 08, 2014, 07:45:52 PM

Advertisement: