Looking for this feature? Willing to pay you

Started by punjabizone, July 08, 2014, 04:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

punjabizone

Hello sir i want some coustom code AND I WILL PAY YOU FOR THAT  .In this feature people can comment on each other's wall and they auto refresh.
ON SIMPLE PORTAL AND ON USER PROFILE!

i am also going to provide some screenshots  so you will better understand what i mean to say

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Kindred

Also, sending PMs to people, especially folks who have a specific message in their signatures (as I do) which says, "do not pm me..." is obnoxious.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

live627

punjabizone

i am sorry i AM PM you  :(
Quote from: Kindred on July 08, 2014, 06:31:58 PM
Also, sending PMs to people, especially folks who have a specific message in their signatures (as I do) which says, "do not pm me..." is obnoxious.

punjabizone

Thank you sir for reply I think they don't use that mod they use custom code like Facebook wall where everybody comments to Each other and their is no like button like Facebook . The wall also display on their profile too whatever you post on your profile wall it's also display on front page wall status.  I am ready to pay if anyone know this code
Quote from: margarett on July 08, 2014, 05:13:33 PM
For SMF there's Breeze. Whether it works in SP it another story...
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3839

punjabizone

Thank you for reply live627 do u know this code I am ready to pay you
Quote from: live627 on July 08, 2014, 06:36:17 PM
Quote from: margarett on July 08, 2014, 05:13:33 PM
For SMF there's Breeze. Whether it works in SP it another story...
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3839
they don't use that, though...

radu81

Quote from: punjabizone on July 08, 2014, 04:39:26 PM
i AM going to provide  SOME websites link so that you guys can really see what is it?
on both link you provided there is no SMF, Dziner and SimplePortal copyright :( That's not nice and maybe it's better to remove those links from the first post
sorry for my bad english

punjabizone

i understand i found these websites on the web and they remove the copyright  i am not here for complains
i want this feature on my forum please can anyone help me to make this code for me i ready for pay it
Quote from: radu81 on July 09, 2014, 03:46:08 AM
Quote from: punjabizone on July 08, 2014, 04:39:26 PM
i AM going to provide  SOME websites link so that you guys can really see what is it?
on both link you provided there is no SMF, Dziner and SimplePortal copyright :( That's not nice and maybe it's better to remove those links from the first post

Burke ♞ Knight

You found them????

punja is found in both names, and yours.

I think they are your sites, someone made them for you, that you can't contact now, so you need the code for another site.
Lying, cheating and stealing, will get you nowhere, in my books.

If I'm wrong, then give us link to your own site, and let us make sure the copyrights are intact.

Oh, and the 2 sites have been reported to SimplePortal for copyright removal.

And I have strange feeling, with all the Dziner people here, they already been reported to Dziner, too.

Suki

Yeah, I wouldn't trust this user, he (or one of his clone accounts here) posted the same request or a rather similar one where he wanted to add avatars to the comments, I offered my services and the user just disappeared without paying.

BTW (just like I said to you that time) the script you're currently using on your site is poorly coded and has multiple vulnerabilities.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

punjabizone

Hello guys in my life i never did lying,cheating and stealing. those websites i provided i am regular user of thiers websites , i don't care if you want to complain to simple portal and or smf.

My website is www.punjabizone.net currently i am using IP board

You guys can't see my username is punjabizone on smf user. currently i am not using SMF script but i want to use it . i am using IP Board script right and i want to migrate my ip board to SMF

i thought you guys will help me and i will pay for it  :-[

i am not the owner of www.punjabijanta.com or www.virsapunjabi.com  i am just regular user of thier websites

i am giving you their admin names so you can complain to smf or simple portal  for removing copyright
www.punjabijanta.com admin username is Grenade Singh     
www.virsapunjabi.com admin username is   ѕняєєf נαтт кαиg

and this is my website using IP board forum www.punjabizone.net

Quote from: BurkeKnight on July 09, 2014, 05:44:29 AM
You found them????

punja is found in both names, and yours.

I think they are your sites, someone made them for you, that you can't contact now, so you need the code for another site.
Lying, cheating and stealing, will get you nowhere, in my books.

If I'm wrong, then give us link to your own site, and let us make sure the copyrights are intact.

Oh, and the 2 sites have been reported to SimplePortal for copyright removal.

And I have strange feeling, with all the Dziner people here, they already been reported to Dziner, too.

punjabizone

Hello sukhi  first of those websites are not mines! I am just regular user!

my website is www.punjabizone.net and currently using IP board forum script

My website staff team decided move our script to smf and make a website like www.punjabijanta.com or www.virsapunjabi.com  without removing any copyrights

Sukhi just tell me one thing  if i am lying, stealing or cheating so why i am moving my commercial ipboard 175 dollar to free SMF forum script

I am here only for this feature so i can move my script to smf
but i am not getting help instead you guys said i am stealing,cheating and lying  :-\

Thats fine sukhi  if you  dont' wannn help me i am not here for getting help  for free, i was paying you guys

i am using 175 dollar script with ipboard copyright you can check my forum www.punjabizone.net

Bye guys That's i guess i have to stay with ip board
Quote from: Suki on July 09, 2014, 09:09:26 AM
Yeah, I wouldn't trust this user, he (or one of his clone accounts here) posted the same request or a rather similar one where he wanted to add avatars to the comments, I offered my services and the user just disappeared without paying.

BTW (just like I said to you that time) the script you're currently using on your site is poorly coded and has multiple vulnerabilities.

punjabizone

anyone please help me?  i want this feature

punjabizone

Thank you so much my freind its look like same
i will try this mod 
Quote from: Shuban on July 10, 2014, 12:22:07 AM
They are using a discontinued version of SMF Social Network mod

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2407

punjabizone

no man thats differnt mod but its very close to that mod i already this
Quote from: Shuban on July 10, 2014, 12:22:07 AM
They are using a discontinued version of SMF Social Network mod

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2407

Biology Forums

There is a lite version, which is free, and a pro version which has all the bells and whistles you want. Unfortunately, however, the professional one no longer exists anywhere.

Suki

That script isn't the social network mod, its a custom script someone posted as a tip on some blog, cannot remember exactly where is it.

oh, founded  http://www.9lessons.info/2011/05/facebook-wall-script-with-php-and.html

it seems that user turned his article into a pay script, thus, the original code might not be avaliable anymore but rest assure, it was awful :(
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

punjabizone

thank you so much sukhi for link. yes its look like same

sukhi how i can add this to smf on simple portal and user profile

Quote from: Suki on July 10, 2014, 09:21:08 AM
That script isn't the social network mod, its a custom script someone posted as a tip on some blog, cannot remember exactly where is it.

oh, founded  http://www.9lessons.info/2011/05/facebook-wall-script-with-php-and.html

it seems that user turned his article into a pay script, thus, the original code might not be avaliable anymore but rest assure, it was awful :(

Advertisement: