Previous topic - Next topic

Deaks

wait are you on about

these images?
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

kat

No new posts:

They look the same, to me. Maybe you can change one? Make the green bit red, or summat?

Rockhopper

Yes you got my point Those both are same ...

Rockhopper

Also those icons should be a little big coz they are too small else if there are new post change color to red or something ?

Deaks

Rockhopper for future those are called on.png off.png etc not the new icon as thats what I showed you ... anyway I didnt make theme I just updated code but I do agree that they are not very helpful as are, Mick must have been bored.

ok using ftp upload these images I will change them in the main package as well, if you want different colors you are on your own.
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Rockhopper

Basically Off means ? No new Posts Right And On means New right ? So i will just change .off  And where to put them directory :P

Deaks

off is the one you will see if their are no new posts, put them in the escape images folder and overwrite the old ones.

The new_none is the small one at the bottom
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Rockhopper

So i have to change both ? Right ?

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Rockhopper

Awesome Dude Can I add My own Images There too and can you resize That Images Which Are at the bottom

Deaks

Their are 2 mods that you can use, one changes theme to anything you want.

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2779

The other changes for each section

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=511
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Rockhopper

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Rockhopper

Okay thanks for your help and support :) Awesome Theme ...

Rockhopper

Can u attach on.png  Please Of that paper plane

Rockhopper

Advertisement: