News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

[Preview] Soneco

Started by Deaks, July 14, 2014, 07:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaks

So I was bored and decided to make a new theme, this isnt a concept but early preview.

Soneco is a CSS3 heavy theme I decided to make, many of the core template files have had some alterations, and some have still to be touched ... I have idea what I want in it.

Biggest change you will see is the removal of the user info on the left, this is now on the right hand side, and will be a pull out to show the icons when done, also the posters avatar will be added at some point.

Its a dark oily theme low image usage, atm.

As I said got a plan in my head ... if I keep going that way we will see.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

ARG01

Looking good so far. Not too fond of the white borders though.  I can only assume that you have plans to change them? ;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Deaks

See I like them personally ... how would you do the slide out? Never played with extra like jquery ajax etc on smf theme yet so suggestions be good
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

ARG01

I have never played with jquery, ajax, etc either.  ;D
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Deaks

Lol first time for us both lol
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

mashby

If you're doing dark, go all dark! I don't mind the white border, but the light gray around it all...go darker. Think Guinness.

The font of the menu looks like Comic Sans. Maybe it actually is, but you have it set to:
'Courgette',cursive
Why not set it to this as well?
'Open Sans',sans-serif

Also, it needs more beer.
Always be a little kinder than necessary.
- James M. Barrie

Deaks

Their are 3 non default fonts in play and the background is light for contrast except for fonts black isn't used its all dark grey mostly 2b2b2b
The back is easy to change may try something I wanted to try for ages with it!
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Advertisement: