News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Error on log

Started by adp, July 18, 2014, 10:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adp

Thank you for the update :)

No, i don't have :x

margarett

Well, that should be it ;) Pick it from a clean SMF install and put it in default theme's folder

Why you don't have it, no idea...
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

adp

My bad, i was searching on current theme :x
File on attachments :)

margarett

It's also good. I was just looking at your errors again and this is probably unrelated to what I was thinking, since you also have the same issue with ?action=activate and that has nothing to do with News.php

* margarett is a bit lost now...

Ok, I can reproduce your issue, using the URL that shows in your error log:
http://www.docspt.com/index.php?action=.xml%3Btype%3Drss
So the ; is replaced with %3B and = is replaced with %3D
But the first = is not replaced.
If I use the "normal" link, then it loads fine.

Performing the same test in my localhost, it opens the board index, which means that the action is invalid. And I get no errors on my log. So that's probably something related to how the portal is handling the redirection of invalid actions. Why are these actions invalid (since %3B and %3D are the correct encodings for ; and =) I don't really know...
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Arantor

SMF rewrites $_GET based on what it finds in the query string. Survey says it appears not to be urldecoding.

adp

I'm lost too, that's why i ask for help :x But thanks anyway ;)

kat

Just a hunch... My Portuguese is a bit rusty. ;)

When I see the error, though, I get a feeling about the ol' "Unable to load main_above template" thing (Or similar).

Could it be that?

(I could be WAY wrong, obviously)

Mstcool

It seems the problem is in your portal because your forum seems to be working fine. Try disabling your portal and see if that works. :P

Advertisement: