News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Error on log

Started by adp, July 18, 2014, 10:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adp

Hello my friends,

I got a error on my log:

Could not load template 'main'.

This show's on several situations, like:
index.php?action=.xml%3Btype%3Drss
index.php?action=dlattach%3Btopic%3D14599.0%3Battach%3D10762

Anyone know's how to fix it?

Deaks

what mods and themes do you have installed?
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Deaks

can you please post the exact messages you get, this error should display more that what you are saying, we need files and lines for this error.
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

adp

This is what i can see on error log system:
Could not load template 'main'.
I get around 3 error per hour. I guess this only happens to some users. What files do you need?

Deaks

please take a screenshot of the errors
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

adp

It's on Portuguese, i can't select English sorry:
http://i.imgur.com/WdcJUzA.png

Deaks

go to Admin - Server Settings - General and uncheck  Disable evaluation of templates and tell me if that sorts the log? (btw empty your log aswell)
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

adp

Hello
I still got error. Ex:
index.php?action=activate%3bu=46005%3bcode=95fe5f6a0e
index.php?action=.xml%3Btype%3Drss

Ninja ZX-10RR

Again, post the entire error or either a screenshot of it.
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

adp

It's about the same i post above:
http://i.imgur.com/MlwEszd.png

I can't select english, but any word i can translate from portuguese to english.

adp

Ninja ZX-10RR

I was in hospital and probably missed this... Have you tried if your default theme works? Try http://{your site}/index.php?action=theme;sa=pick;u=1;theme=1;
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Kindred

That won't do anything... This has nothing to do with the theme...

Since I don't do imagur, can you please post your mods as actual text?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Ninja ZX-10RR

He sais something about a template so sorry to disagree but IMHO it might be something related to the theme. As regards the mods well yes a mods list will be appreciated :D

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Kindred

Just because it uses the word template does not mean that its a theme issue. The specific error that he references is unable to load main template. That error typically comes from badly written mods or people trying to access a file which has no template associated to it . This is why I need to see a listing of his mods and once again there is almost 99% chance likely that there is nothin to do with the theme.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Ninja ZX-10RR

THAT's a kind explanation, and NOW I can agree. Thank you :) waiting for the mods list as well.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

margarett

If you look at it, the error log mentions some IP (which I can't easily search on the phone) who's requesting action=.xml;type=rss

So yes, we need a list of mods, but a copy of News.php will also be nice to have ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

adp

This is the list my friends:

Vimeo Embedder BBC Mod
Tapatalk SMF 2.0 Plugin
Aeva ~ Auto-Embed Video & Audio
markItUp! for SMF
Additional Membergroups under nickname on post
Team Page
TopicCountOnDisplay
Default Avatar
Tagging System Tag Colors
Redirection Topics