Multiple QA - supports multiple questions, multiple answers, multiple languages

Started by Arantor, July 19, 2014, 01:11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arantor

Yup, I already fixed the entities, fixed the stray unescaped ', harmonised encoding to be straight entities in both files and updated. It's just easier that way, even if not "ideal" since entities are completely valid ASCII which means they use the same code points in ISO-8859-everything and One True Encoding (UTF-8)

Ninja ZX-10RR

LOL good then, sorry for the typo(s). Won't happen again, at least.
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

jaBote

Nice modification. Here's my humble contribution for it since I liked it, a Spanish translation of the only 2 strings there:
<?php

$txt
['setup_verification_add_answer'] = 'Añadir otra respuesta';
$txt['question_not_defined'] = 'Necesitas añadir al menos una pregunta (con su respuesta) para el idioma por defecto de tu foro (%1$s). De otro modo nadie podrá resolver el CAPTCHA, lo que significa que no habrá nuevos registros.';

?>

Thanks for your time!

Dwev

I installed this mod and would like to keep using it (to keep all of those silly Russian spammers out).

But it has a weird bug: it doesn't display the first character of the first question.
Doesn't matter which question it is, and if the same question shows up further down it shows everything, including the first character.

The forum is in Dutch, I don't think that has anything to do with this, just mentioning it to be complete.

Advertisement: