News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

No data recieved

Started by ktm450ds, July 19, 2014, 10:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crustybum

No, uploaded myself about 5 years ago, both went down on Friday same time....being ignored by support big time

Illori

maybe a good time to shopping for a new host that is not oversold.

ktm450ds

Quote from: crustybum on July 21, 2014, 10:32:38 AM
No, uploaded myself about 5 years ago, both went down on Friday same time....being ignored by support big time

Did you try calling them? I had no issues with godaddy support they were more helpful then I figured they would be. Do you have the Menu Buttons mod loaded on your site?

crustybum

Yes, have been in contact with them every day, but just get we are looking in to it, sites there but cannot post, get in to admin or login

crustybum

Quote from: ktm450ds on July 20, 2014, 08:24:03 PM
I went into the data base and updated the version of smf and it seems to be working now. No clue what happen or how that fixed it. Later on I found out when re-installing the menu mod that it went back to the same issue. I then uninstalled the update and then updated it again and deleted the menu mod no issues after that.

Can you tell me how you updated the version in the database? my sites are still down, they (godaddy) are saying now its a htaccess and am at my wits end

Mstcool

I can easily access your forum. :p

Advertisement: